Friday, March 7, 2014

Wife Bike Wife Bike

I just built this nostalgia for my wife. I picked it up in Orange County for $200. Apparently the kid I got it from had bought it off of an old neighbor of his who just had it lying around. The kid wanted to build it up, so he derusted the tank (which I don't think was ever that bad.) A bit of minor surface rust came back in the tank and the kid gave just up on it(!) The best part though? The nostalgia rims still had the Chen Shin's on them. ('Why is that a good thing?' you may ask.) That means that the rims were clean and practically mint because no one had ever hacked away at them with a tire iron... A little love and a couple new parts later, and this is what it looks like:


Better pics once I get it tuned and final.

No comments:

Post a Comment