Monday, December 20, 2010

New Friends! Giant Centipede of Denmark Enters the Fold

I just got an email from some rad riders in Denmark. This is the coolest part about having this blog for me, honestly; getting in touch with mopedders from around the globe. Make sure to check out the gnarly videos these guys made of their adventures. I think this may have been just the motivation I needed to make some more videos myself. Anyway, enjoy!!


"Hey man, we are Peter and Nicolas from Denmark, and we dig your blog.

We ride around on French VeloSoleX mopeds and every Summer we tour other European countries.

Though you're documenting the L.A. moped scene, you might find our video from this year's tour of Iceland interesting:



Also, we have a video from last year's tour of Poland, Germany and Czech:

You're very welcome to post it on your blog.

Grind on, 

Nicolas and Peter, Giant Centipedes"

No comments:

Post a Comment