Thursday, August 5, 2010

LA Ride Its RALLY

Well it has been a couple weeks now, but I think it's safe to call the rally a success. It seems like everyone had a great time, which was really the most important and gratifying part for me. I'm also glad no one was hurt or incarcerated. (That happened AFTER the rally.) Police did come to my door at 3:30 am looking for a 'meth lab'... so that's probably an indicator that it was a wild time. Not sure what to make of it really. There also was a police officer who wanted to impound my bike... but then just started complimenting it and touching stuff on it. Strange... He told me I had "a bitchin' carb." Anyway, here are some pics of the weekend. There are better ones out there but I don't have them.

http://s375.photobucket.com/albums/oo196/maxwellmojo2/LA%20Ride%20Its%20Rally/

No comments:

Post a Comment