Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Portland and BEYOND...

The Woolly Bullies are mounting up, so to speak. A handful of us are packing our bikes up and trailing them up to Portland for Straight to Blackout: Gear for Torque. It should be a blast. Some of the original Woolly Bullies, Danny and Crystal, now rep for us up in Portland. Chris, Jose, Mike, Danny, and Crystal, all went to school in LA together. So, it will be a reunion of sorts. I'm taking my friend's 60cc Maxi up to the Cutter rally, as it's super fun, and more importantly, torque-y. If it performs like I think it will, I'm going to get dropped off in San Franshiky and ride back with Woolly Bully Jose. I think it should be a blast either way. I'm packing up now. Water wings? Check. Invisible Dog Leash? Check. Spark plugs? Probably won't need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment